Thursday 27 September 2007

kick off in sushi country.

Well, I'm afraid there may be other websites like this on the internet so it's going to be pretty hard to re-invent the wheel this time. Anyway, welcome to this splendid and breaking innovation of probably like a good dozen years ago! What you see is what people commonly refer to as a weblog and will as such perhaps be as exciting for up-to-date myspace-treated minds as the breaking news that cars do have a spare tyre (And by the way: Seriously, they really do. :o) ). For some unreproducable reason though some of you guys never learned German and can't read the first one I created, which is a pity. However, there were some people who saw me off with a "...and let me know how you go over there!". Now, this is the moment when things get a little tricky and none of you could have known before what the consequences of those few words would be. It turned into a challenge and you are about to witness a glorious moment of history: With this site I'm going to be the first male being ever (!) who fully aware of what he's attempting to do tries to go multitasking! Isn't that brave..? :o)

So, this is supposed to give a little update on my life on Okinawa every now and then. There are just another two days to go until take-off and as quick as the time-out in Germany came up it's over already. Time to move ahead. Four weeks at home is more than enough I reckon.
On the map below you can actually see where that hidden island is hidden, namely straight in the middle of nowhere on a silver tray. It's the little spot on the bottom, far away from all the rest of what is described as the 'real' Japan. Okinawa however is usually pictured as 'not the real Japan' by mainlanders which makes me think I'm going to some fake place. The last fake country I heard of was the land of cockaigne and if those two were one and the same.....wicked! :o) It's going to be fun.

To be continued after I had my first Nemo. :o)



No comments: